Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rumy's Gone

Terrapin - I can't figure out
Terrapin - if it's an end or the beginning

Terrapin - but the train's got its brakes on and the whistle is screaming...

How quickly the tide comes and goes. The Decider didn't take long to release Don. I heard several soundbytes (sp?) of people claiming that he should have resigned long ago. Of course, I believe he did try to resign twice before. Not that I'm a fan of DR, but witchhunts of figureheads usually miss the mark.

Wait a minute! This isn't a politico-blog, damnit! But before we move on, I would like to say that the writers here at Clipstone Street are pleased to see that the PEOPLE have acted upon their dissatisfaction, and that it seems that they did vote for change. Change can be good. Once, I changed my underpants....and it felt glorious!!

3 comments:

akacontinues said...

I believe that was at my house, and it was less than "glorious".

Scott said...

i'm just glad you didn't say 'panties'.

Marin said...

i thought you wore boxers, buddy. "underpants" conjures up a mental photograph of briefs for me.