Okay.......so it's been a little while, and it looks like I've got a little bit of housekeeping to take care of. Quick aside, is it really all that bad to end sentences with prepositions? Please, let your thoughts be known. Otherwise, without further ado:
- Marin - please turn in your Friends of San Diego card. I can't believe you're not backing the Pads!? It's not about being right, it's about our illustrious town. Remember the fever of the NLCS when they busted through the impenetrable? Only to be swept by the horrible Yankees? (Yankees: I'll never be impressed by a team who just buys the best players with a wallet that dwarfs the second most expensive team in the league.)
- Liquid Spirit - great to see you in the comments section. Now resurrect your blog from the ashes so we can retire off your ad revenue.
- I'm back from the Santos wedding in Maui. I thought I would blog about the trip, but I think I'll put that off just a bit longer....
- Surf Fest XII is tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (Monday? Ball.). Surf is flat and I have no costume........nothing new there.
- Had my 36th birthday. Had a blast, bought a new Taylor Made r7 driver, and got a $50 gift card to iTunes. Send in your suggestions for must have albums.