Friday, July 14, 2006

Leche de Starbuck


We ran out of milk on Tuesday. Today is Friday. I don't really miss, or need milk, except in this very small physical amount, which in turn is a very large psychological amount: I need a splash for my morning coffee. Here at Clipstone St. HQ we like to brew our own coffee. The wife likes it black, but I like mine with milk. So on Wednesday, with no milk in the fridge, the wife was not really taken off course. I on the other hand was.

So today marks the 3rd morning in a row that I have taken my coffee in my mug, and stopped at Starbucks to use a little of their milk.

What's with people who don't like Starbucks? They're always there for me. Always. And sometimes, twice in one block. Still waiting for the grand opening of the Starbucks that is inside of another Starbucks.

No comments: