Thursday, July 20, 2006

Great Quote, Boring Story

Talk about being ill-prepared v. Defense lawyer histrionics.

"They don't even have enough to indict a ham sandwich, much less Barry Bonds," said the slugger's lawyer, Michael Rains.

I mean, I've seen quite a few ham sandwiches in my day, even eaten a couple, but I don't really remember ever seeing one defend itself. So if they don't even have enough to indict a ham sandwich, then I guess they don't really have much, now do they? Or....maybe this attorney has been listening to too many of those stupid Taco Bell commercials. You know, they ones where a Crispy Gordita Supreme tries to board a flight or some such nonsense.

2 comments:

Scott said...

we need to talk soon - friday is a good a day as any. 4pm - coffee joint of choice.

Skiletsrage said...

can we reschedule this?