Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday, no bloodshed, Sunday


Maybe you think I'm weak, but I'm glad that I didn't witness any bloodshed today.

On the other hand, I did get more memory for my computer, walk around in some really, really comfortable-ass shoes, visit The Grove on a weekend (and thus see the ridiculae that is LA in full swing) to see "Thank You For Not Smoking," visit my favorite pub in Pasadena, take some less than ordinary photos, and obtain a brand new (to me) set of Pings-- huge thanks to Jeffrey L. Oster--and I can't wait to try those out. My poor old Sportsmart set of MacGregors have finally reached their retirement home. Now whether they rest there or continue on to the graveyard is up to someone else.

Polyphasic sleep is probably akin to the Ben Franklin method. I'm a pretty big fan of naps, I don't need to tell you that. My problem with naps is that they can be so good, so utterly good that I have a hard time coming back to reality from them.

Well, Chef certainly wasn't the coolest character on South Park, but I did like him. Too bad that the voice behind the character was in acutality a human, and thus fallible to human emotion. I love it when humans make decisions based on a emotional reaction and try to gerrymander their logic. So long Chef...........you were good, but, again, not that good.

1 comment:

Skiletsrage said...

i am stoked about the new clubs, but i would never challenge liquid. his days of making me look like a giraffe on roller skates are over.

hey, what's a blue shirter?