Thursday, March 16, 2006

Once again....not too sure.


Well, well, well....were are we now?

Progress
Denial
Laughter
Globalization
Regression
Bullshit
Love
Apathy.....

Anyhow you slice it, the fact still remains that 60% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Actually I stole that from an unknown genius (Tyler M.). It's a funny thing to say, especially if dry humor works really well with you and you enjoy watching the expression on other people's faces. And of course you have to be able to endure them thinking you're an idiot. It runs along the same lines as when {in Amadeus} Mozart tells Signore that his music was good b/c it even included signs telling people when to clap.

I knew it almost 20 years ago, and others have to have known it even longer. People today will deny it, and some who knew it then will snicker or deny....but Pink Floyd had it .....going ON!!

One exclamation point represents a...."hey, look over here." Three exclamation points is like, "hey, we're super extra excited" and you need to convince them. But two (2) exclamation points is reserved for the special, true, and 'I'm not fucking around' goodness. And if you don't believe me, just ask the Reggae man I met in my living room when I was 19. He'll tell you.

By the way, what the hell was he doing in my living room!? (one exclamation point only here)

No comments: