Monday, January 02, 2006

Let's try this again.......

Well, it's a new year, officially. I guess we're calling this 2006. Funny thing is....I pretty much feel the same as I did two days ago. Weird.

New Year's Eve was cool. Drank champagne all day, had parents over for steak and potatoes, and then my mom finished up the evening by detailing my grandmother's cancer. Way to set the mood, Mom. I felt similar to how I felt after seeing "Munich" yesterday. Good movie, kind of a downer though. And I guess the Jews, or Israel, aren't all that happy with Spielberg now. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I'm going to try and weigh in with my Jewish freinds and get some consensus.

What else? I'm re-reading the "Tao Te Ching" as it was in "A Million Little Peices." And, now I'm somehow obsessed with finding out how factual AMLP is. Should I care? Probably not. Do I? Yes. Weird. Also ordered "My Friend Leonard."

No comments: