Saturday, November 19, 2005

Get busy livin' or....



Brooks from Shawshank said it best, "The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry." I mean seriously, I'm down at MacArthur park, trying to score, and the damn dealers won't even slow down they're so busy making money. Capitalist bastards.

Speaking of Capitalism, I'm trying to get rid of some junk....er, furniture out of my living room. In the past, my junk has literally flown off the shelf. It's been even easier than making brownies. Step 1, digital photo. Step2, Craigslist posting. Step 3, have buyer come get crap. Easy, right? Well, not with the latest round of goodies.

Here's what I've got: a faux-antique desk that resembles a baker's rack, and weighs exactly a fun-loving 4,ooo lbs. In addition to this necessity, we're trying to liquidate (yeah capitalism!) our coffee table and his two matching end table buddies. Please, have a heart, they need homes too! The tables actually look pretty cool, but it's glass, which I'm not really into. Here are a couple of photos, and maybe, just maybe, nah....forget about it. Unless you want to? Let me know....




Now of course I'm kidding. I would never use this space of creativity and freedom to start peddling my wares. Come on, now! You knew that. But if you've got cold, hard cash and can pick it up immediately, call me anytime, day or night.

Lastly, my feng shui is way off. You might of felt something, I know Yoda did.

No comments: