Monday, August 28, 2006

Recent Brain Killing

  • Just finished Season 1 of "Huff," and I'm totally addicted.
  • Still contemplating finishing Season 1 of "24." Initially it sucked me right in, and then I realized I was watching "Knight Rider, MacGyver, Airwolf, A Team"-ish programming.
  • Just about to take my hot tea and start Season 1 of the English version of "The Office."
  • This past weekend I watched "Girl in the Cafe." I recommend, not highly, but not lowly.
  • Just checked in on the Friars, and in typical SD fashion, they're tanking.

Unrelated to brain killing, why do some people admit to crimes they didn't commit. When I was a child, I vehemently denied things that I obviously did.

1 comment:

Marin said...

The BBC version of "The Office" is WAY funnier than NBC's version - although Jim's character is a great one. You'll love it! Ricky Gervais is superb.