Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This Blog.......if Fired!!



Scotty's blog has now surpassed me in visits; what the *H* is going on here? I've got to dig deep, find an answer, do something. Is this the beginning of the end for me?

This probably isn't the best response to Crackpod's assault on my masculinity, but I'm going to publicly repsond to his post today (which can be found here).

Today I found a package laying around with it's waybill missing. Value of the package? Oh, nothing much, $15,000. Why am I most proud of this? Because it made me feel good; it made me feel good to find something that two other parties were very worried about. But let's look deeper. Was I really only interested in retaining their business? No, and that's a cheap shot you scalawag. This customer really doesn't represent much revenue to me. Was it that my company would have paid a $15,000 claim in 6 more working days? Well, I'm glad that we won't, but it wouldn't have affected me personally in any way, shape, or form. Not even remotely.

I did drink two Grande drip coffee's from Starbucks today, and I am feeling a little amped right now. I actually don't like the feeling, so I think I'll go counter it with a nice Vodka Tonic.....be back later to post some more just so I can scam some more visits.

2 comments:

Scott said...

two grandes is not bad!!! Did you have some tea in between?

Do you get any type of reward or recognition for your 15K find? Doesn't sound like it from your post.

Skiletsrage said...

I got a HUGE reward, didn't you read the post? It's all above love, Scotty, and I know you know this b/c I learned it from you at Hoach's BP while trying to get into the Flying Frog position.