Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nether Regions


My back has been hurting me since Sunday. Didn't really do anything in particular to it; just have always had problems with it. Funny thing though, is that this time - the first and hopefully last time - the back pain is accompanied by testicle pain. Yep, my balls hurt. I can't really say "hurt," it's more of a faint discomfort, kind of like, "do my balls hurt.........why, yes, I think they do, a little." And then it's gone and I fear that I'm becoming a hypochondriac. Which of course is the first sign of impending hypochondria: the fear that you are a hypochondriac. Maybe I should get this checked out. The hypochondria I mean, for every man must live with a little ball pain at different times in his life or the other kids will pick on him. Those punks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mumps perhapsh?!