Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daylight Saving


I just looked at the clock on my computer, and it read 10:11 AM!! Can I be any more out of touch? I didn't even realize today was daylight saving's. Well, okay, it's here. I read a little about it this morning while trying to figure out what was happening to me.

Personally, I like it when more of the day is filled with light. I wake up based on the appearance of light, and not so much on what time it is. So I like it when it gets light early. On the other end of the day, I tend to find myself going to bed based on a certain period of darkness following sunset. I haven't really scoped this theory out, but it seems that 4 hours of darkness signals my bed time. So if it gets dark at 5 pm., then around 9 I'll be trying to sneak into my sleeping chamber. But when it starts to get darker, later, well then, now I'm staying up past 11 pm...sometimes.

Bonus question: Why is my version of Photoshop registerd to Nat Kyborcas?

2 comments:

akacontinues said...

Did you take this?

Skiletsrage said...

Si, whey.