Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Co-worker

So I got to thinking: why don't my pictures and entries have anything to do with each other? But, forget it, I like it better when they are separate entities. And don't go trying to find connections, because they don't exist. Okay, Mulder?

Well, Easter is just around the corner, so I figured I'd do what any self-respecting Easter-lover would do: I'm going East. How far? Charlotte, NC to be exact. Why? When's the last time you had your short-term memory checked. For Easter, damnit! I love chocolate, I love holidays, I love pastels, I love argyle, and I love Bartle and James. Please note that the B & J seal on the CIQ (cooler in question) has been cracked, so I couldn't take this into certain events. So I'm currently consuming it. In college, my friend S.S. used to recreationally smoke Mary Jane, and then he'd go steal wine coolers from this really great surfer from Kauai (who for some unknown reason didn't like beer), and he'd call wine coolers, "Golden Water." I don't really want to be exclusionary here, but only a stoner would call a wine cooler "Golden Water."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just don't get the golden water thing. i thought that was piss. then again, maybe he was referring to the fact that this magic water performed like gold when given to women. sort of the poor man's cosmopolitan.

akacontinues said...

Do stoners wrestle for wine? W>S>

Skiletsrage said...

aka - sometimes.

Anonymous said...

good recollection, Mr. Archive in training. RU coming to the Port in SB for the Gar reunion??