Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Liquid Email

Received this email from liquid today:

"You say you are drinking tea everyday – is this in addition to your normal dose of coffee?"

What the chingas is he talking about? Of course that's in addition to my normal dose of coffee. And for you spanish speaker/readers out there, sorry for the profanity. Ordinarily I try to keep this blog PG at it's worst, but when something really chaps my hide, I just gotta express myself.

Wouldn't Liquid Email be a cool name for an internet company? With a name like that we wouldn't even have to worry about a product or silly stuff like revenue, we could just ride on the crest of a beautiful stock frenzy wave. Too bad it's not 1996 anymore.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just making sure you are not slacking off. i hope you are also maintaining your chocolate cookie/cake quota each day. i don't want to hear you eatin' no bran muffins and sh't.

Skiletsrage said...

i know you are, liquido, and that's why i love you. now pass me another snickers...