Friday, March 24, 2006

Chamonix, dude.

Scott Adams.........rocking. Of course, I don't think that way. I'm sensitive. I believe that women are actually defective men. Men whose programming somehow got fucked up. Men that just don't quite get it: Food, fun, sex, sleep. Other than that it's all bullshiite.

But they are nice and soft, and good smelling. When I was a baby, from the information I can gather, I believe that I was good smelling too. Now I usually smell like coffee, musty clothing, or a fart. Although I prefer the smell of coffee, a fart is infinitely more fun. I've doused customers before with 'stealth bombs,' or at least I thought they were stealth; I guess it's not so obscure why I don't make business plan.

I've also accidentally 'had a problem' in my pants before. First time was kind of funny really. I was at a party in Wisconsin, I was more than buzzed, I went outside to pee as the bathrooms were all jam-packed, I let go with all my might, and when I felt the common piss-buddy fart coming, I let 'er rip............whoops......not a fart. Just took a dump in my pants. Great.

3 comments:

akacontinues said...

The problem with women is they have all the pussy.

Anonymous said...

I could mention a back seat of a taxi cab with an extra load. Much alcohol. Liquido could verify. But I wont do that.

Skiletsrage said...

AKA - They've got a monopoly, dino.
Random - do tell...