- The Housing market has not hit bottom.
- Corporate earnings will most likely decline.
- Clipstone Street is way ahead of the curve.
- Consumer spending is important to the health of the US economy.
- The US spends too much, both on a national and a personal level.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time
Lately the U.S. stock market has been......well, up and down. Or maybe we'll call it emotional. I see the headlines everyday, and they're really starting to lean towards a sentiment that is not new. They say things like: