Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Food Habits: An Introduction

Last night's dinner: A turkey burger with cheddar cheese, bbq sauce, dijon mustard, and Tapatio. Oh, almost forgot the side dish of homemade potato salad...mmmmmm, good!

Today's lunch: A turkey sandwich on wheat bread toasted in the oven with cheddar cheese, and then lovingly adorned with dijon mustard and Tapatio. Fantastico!

Both meals were devoured in my apartment with the always trusty glass of water. Simple ingredients just seem to satisfy me. I think I could spend the rest of my days with bread or tortilla, beans, rice, hot sauce, and cheese.

Yes, I did have a couple of Halloween candies that my sister left, but let's focus on the positive. Or if you want to dabble in the negative, I have a temporary crown on the upper right side of my jaw, and I still couldn't resist popping a few Milk Duds into my mouth. I chewed them up using only the left side of my jaw, but that's where my permanent crown from 3 years ago is sitting.

Question: how many Milk Duds do you think it would take to finally pull a permanent crown out of someone's jaw?

1 comment:

Scott said...

1 jumbo box of milk duds will leave a mandible very soar and maybe dislocated. you can be assured the crowns will be disloged with regular milkdud, licorice, and laffy-taffy eating.