Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday Season 2006 Plan of Attack

  • Get all gifts bought and wrapped by Dec. 10
  • Get tree and decorate by Dec.........1? Whoa guy!! That's right, we're going past aggressive this year.
  • Enjoy the holiday magic and madness. In the past I've always been swept up by the madness and completely missed the magic. Not this year, buddy.
  • Although I have many fine commenters here at Clipstone Street, there certainly is not enough money in the till to buy you 3 gifts, but just know that you are loved more than you think by the entire staff here.
  • Actually resist total self annihilation via indulging in sloth-like behavior.
  • What else? Any good ideas?

5 comments:

Scott said...

in the spirit past-agreesive holiday behavior, and in celebration of your loyal commenters, perhaps forego the gifts and purchase and light the menorah this year...?

Anonymous said...

Here's an idea - be more liberal with guest hosting priveliges. Just because some dude some time neglected to sign on, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it anymore.

Skiletsrage said...

Random - How about we start a new blog together?

Anonymous said...

Let me start with an aside - Ski, you've had 22 page views this week! Damn, G!

I'd also be into starting a new blog. We could call it, "nakedchickupthatroad.blogspot.com". Or how about "scottandres.blogspot.com"? Seriously though, I would be into it. The Daily Kos for the next generation. The new black of the blogosphere.

I'm down. So down. Although I couldn't get serious about it until some time in January. I taking the Series 7 Stockbroker exam in January and I'll be studying fairly intensely all throughout December.

Marin said...

don't forget to get your picture taken with santa.