Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Told Her Not To Do It

I tole her not to do it, but my woman went and stold herself a baby....

Just kidding. Not about this being a baby, he actually is a baby. Or was a baby. This baby was rented from some friends for the weekend. Pretty good deal too. I think the arrangement was 2 Super-the-Call Blasters, Chips Con Todo, a can of Kodiak, a fody of Mickey's, and a future promise that we'd move back to San Diego eventually. I got the better end of the bargain as M undoubtedly got the lion share of the Malt Liquor and dipper. She always did, and that's how I knew she was a keeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! Noah! with Gina! THe time clock is tickin', B. Had Barn, G, and T Lee over for BBW Sun, Barn & C are goin' for a babe. btw, when RU moving back to North County hoser?