Monday, March 06, 2006

Step right up and win some...

Today I won a travel mug during a work presentation by answering a question. It's actually a pretty decent mug, else I would have just stayed quiet.

Opening the mug to wash it out so I could use it tomorrow, I found the following care instructions.
  • Please wash all parts in warm soapy water before using [sensible enough advice]
  • Do not exceed the product capacity with liquids [i think it's actually impossible by virtue of definition to exceed capacity]
  • Always be certain the lid is secured before drinking [this suggestion is just about as warm as apple pie]
  • Hot drinks may scald the user [okay, thank you, but i'm not as dumb as i look]
  • Keep out of children's reach when filled with hot liquid to avoid scalding [i said....]
  • Do not put container in microwave [right. metal in microwave = bad]
  • Hand wash only [this is a actually good b/c if i had a dishwashwer, i would try to put it in it]
  • Dishwasher may damage product or lid seal [not if i follow your previous rule it won't]
  • CAUTION - hot liquid will increase temperature of exterior wall [well, now you've cracked the case.........]
All in all, I'm still happy about my prize. I guess Life isn't so hard after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats - something tells me pictures are coming. make sure you don't take the pic from your kitchen with the clock in the background ;-)