Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dilbert Is Funny...if you've been to Corporate America

Interesting little article from the Senator. I know that I rarely feel a sense of accomplishment in my job as too many things are requested. I simply cannot finish everything. So it becomes a matter of starting a million projects and finishing only those that are either a). most on fire, or b). actually important. A small and not-so insignificant rule is that everything must be treated like it is important. A necessary, and I don't care how dedicated anyone is, by-product of this environment is that productivity is reduced, imho.

But!! Is that bad? By this flurry of non-sense, are people traded money for their activity through which they are able to put food on their tables, roofs over their heads, clothings on the bodies of their dependants, and most importantly, pay taxes with? Yes. And maybe that's what it's all about.

Last quick note: I'm in first place in the uber-important Yahoo Fantasy Golf league.
-no, not the whole league smart guy, just my tournament within the whole league.

No comments: