Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Comments Welcome


Trying to figure out a new scheme for my blog. At first I liked the clean crisp white look, on other blogs at least, but now I think I liked the low-level contrast of that light blue and grey of my last template. Again, comments welcome.

Grey v. Gray? Which spelling do you prefer? I feel like "grey" is more authoritative, and as a physically weak person I naturally feel compelled to use this spelling. But then I feel like "gray" is more artistic, and as an uncreative and always uncool person, I feel myself gravitating towards using the latter. Thoughts?

What the???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

white look is good. simple is in with web design.

regarding gray vs. grey, i used to live on graystone so i become accustomed to that spelling, a good one in my book...